Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
James Kerr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 14:56:26 -0400
Someone asked me if they could get a confirmation that someone had read
email they sent out, using OE and I told them no, that you could do that
with Netscapes  mail client, then I found out that users of Lotus Notes were
able to get confirmation also, a user of Notes told me that he receives a
confirmation even when he sends a mail to an OE user, so now I have two
questions. Firstly, how can I set this person up to get a confirmation
message using OE and if it isn't possible then what client should I use (not
Netscape), Eudora? Secondly I was wondering if there is a way with OE to not
let people get a confirmation when you open their mail? TIA.

   ..James

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org