Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeffrey Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 11:32:22 -0600
Travis W wrote:

>                 I have just acquired Nuts & Bolts ver 4 and Im having a
> problem with the windows explorer the folder scroll bar wont scroll to
> the bottom of the window it leaves out my slave drive My question have
> any of you who have N&B experienced this problem and if so any cure or
> is it just a bug in the program again your valued help is always
> appreciated TIA

I would immediately suspect the program, but I don't have a fix for it.
Here are a few other things to watch out for with N&B:

A friend recently installed Nuts & Bolts, and all manner of strange
things started appearing in Explorer and on her Start menu. The Start
menu was the worst, with the Run... dialog and Settings / Control Panel
turning into flyout menus, various flyout menus failing to appear as
they should, or failing to disappear when they should, etc. Also, on the
'new' Control Panel flyout menu, there were two garbage entries at the
bottom of the list, and half a dozen standard Control Panel items
weren't showing on the list. I'd say this program operates at such a low
level within the system that it easily gets confused when things are
slightly non-standard. Fortunately for my friend, uninstalling it
returned her system to normal, but of course she's out the money she
spent on it. Good luck.

Jeff Delzer

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html