Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 12:49:11 -0600
I've not run across anything that will record directly to MP3.  All the
programs I've seen grab a track from a CD and save it as a WAV file then
you must use other software to encode the MP3 file from the WAV file.  So
if you getting your WAV file from some other source than a CD, you will
need to have it in WAV format and then you can use an MP3 encoder to
convert the file.  The best programs I've seen to do this are Audio Grabber
to read a CD track and save it as a WAV file.  I've seen several encoders -
the one I've used is called BladeENC and there is a visual front-end for it
called RazorBlade.

> From: Alex Polenov <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: [PCSOFT] record new mp3 file
> Date: Wednesday, March 10, 1999 4:52 AM
>
> How to record new mp3 file? I can record wav but can't mp3.

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com