Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"-------+++++<Miro>+++++-------" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 21:53:12 +0000
Hi!

My problem is with Media Player 7 or what because when I try to play some
video the sound is bad (there are some error sounds ) and picture run
slow. When I turn quality of sound at FM quality MPEG videos runs OK, but
others not (ASF of Mpeg4-AVI). I have install newest codecs but that
doesn't solve my problem.I have tried many films and many videos so that
isn't problem with file.
I have a Cyrix MII 366Mhz, 64Mb Dimm RAM, 20Gb HDD,2Mb S3 and Windows
95SE with service pack 2.
Thanks.

  Miroslav Kralcak

                       http://freepctech.com/rode