Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Douglas Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 20:09:26 -0500
My old 600e Thinkpad (Windows 2000)was replaced today at
work with an A22 Thinkpad (W2k also). I had the 600e setup
(somehow) so that when I took it from work (where we have a
microsoft domain login network) to my home network, it
connected to my router hub at power up and I was able to
send and receive files from my home computer which is using
Win 98.

With my new A22 Thinkpad, it works fine on my work network,
but when I connected it to my network at home, it had
problems.  It connects to the router hub fine, and I can
access the Internet fine through the cable modem and I can
even see my Win 98 machine.  But when I try to access the C
drive on my Win 98 (whose sharing has not changed at all)
from my A22 I get the message: "There are currently no logon
servers available to service the logon request."  I remember
this was a problem when I had a pure Win 98 network, and
then I just changed from Client for Windows logon to Windows
logon, but I can't find that option in W2k.  Can anyone
point me in the right direction?  I am logging in as
administrator.

Doug

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml