Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Steve Polatas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:49:43 -0500
Donna,

Could it be that you ran the following command to keep your computer
safe from the WMF exploit security hole that was discovered a few weeks
ago?

regsvr32 /u shimgvw.dll

Unregistering this DLL was a protected measure that was recommended as a
stopgap measure in anticipation of Microsoft issuing a fix for the
exploit.

If you did, you can undo it by running this:

regsvr32 shimgvw.dll

I would only undo this change if you have installed all of the latest
security patches from Microsoft that addressed the exploit.

If you're patched, reregistering the DLL is safe.

Steve Polatas

-----Original Message-----
From: DONNA [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 6:59 AM
Subject: Re: lost images in thumbnail view

My problem is that the "thumbnails" themselves show only an icon of
"Microsoft Office Picture Manager", not a "thumbnail image" (icon) of
the file (picture).  Any idea what setting I changed to make this
happen?? I know that I was directed to go and either check or uncheck at
box to change the appearance of the "thumbnails" and now I can't find
where I did it.Thanks again!