Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Inkpen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2006 15:05:52 -0500
Using Windows XP Home SPII search function accessing the search by clicking on Start-then Search or right click Start then Search followed by selecting a search criteria e.g. file name or word phrase cause the a,

Microsoft Office 2000 Professional windows opens "Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Office 2000 Professional", then a second window opens "The feature you are trying to use is on a CD-ROM etc." "Insert the disk and click OK.

A few cancels clicks stops the loop and a search can be carried out. It occurs whenever I access that function.

I do not have Microsoft Office 2000 Professional - I cannot locate any files associated with office on any of the 3 HD's. or reference of such in the Reg file.
PC is a couple weeks old and is an Acer AMD 64, 4700 Dual Core with 4gb Ram and 2 WD 150 10K Raptors and a 300 WD 7.2k. I thinking that office must have been installed at the puter shop then removed. I rarely use the search function - I use a file locate JV16 Power Tools. I only noticed this a couple days ago and at a lost as to what to do next.

Thanks for your help and time.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode