Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2006 14:07:20 -0800
Did you try Spyware Blaster? It's free and might get the Active-X problem for you. It may not get rid of one if you already have it, but it will help prevent it in the future.
<http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html>
Darlene Burgess

Virus, Trojan or what?

I have a problem on my home PC where it appears as though the
PageUp key
is always being pressed.
This makes it almost impossible to navigate with either the
mouse or the
keyboard.
I have tried running several antivirus programs including NAV,
AVG,
Ad-Aware, and Spybot with no luck.
I believe I picked this up from a popup on a web page.

                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>