Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Scott Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 14:13:39 -0600
Hi,

I am trying to do an xcopy from DOS prompt, I made a mistake while
partitioning my Hard Drives with partition magic 4.0 adding Win NT I screwed
up the partiton table on my main drive and ended up not being able to access
windows so I am trying to copy two of my 4 partitions off of my 10.1 gig
primary drive on to my secondary 6.4 drive. I am using Win 98 Fat 32. The
partitions are both Fat 32 that I am trying to copy. I tried several commands
and I end up with Bad Command or File Name. I have tried E:\>  xcopy E: *.* G:
/S/E and several different commands and just trying to copy directories with
no luck. I have never used xcopy with fat 32 only with fat 16. Obviously I am
doing something wrong. I am not an old DOS person: no harm intended.

Earl Truss wrote:

> You've not given us much information.  I assume that you must be having a
> problem doing it this time.  Are you running this from a DOS prompt or in
> Windows?  What is the command line you are using?  What is the problem you
> are having?
>
> ----------
> > From: Scott Kline <[log in to unmask]>
> > To: [log in to unmask]
> > Subject: [PCSOFT] xcopy fat 32
> > Date: Friday, January 15, 1999 2:27 AM
> >
> > I am trying to do a xcopy on Windows 98 Fat 32 from a existing hard
> > drive to a new hard drive, actually wanting to copy all data from 1
> > partition to a new partition on the new drive. I have used xcopy in the
> > past with fat 16 with no problems.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>