Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Elizabeth Boston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 22:16:19 -0500
You wrote:
> rather than shutting down, it needs a final "exec" on
> the line so it
> reads:
>
>     c:\windows\Rundll.exe user.exe,exitwindowsexec
>
> BTW, there is only one space and one comma in the above line.

        I tried this, pasted it into a new shortcut, and it works
great!! Not only can the user reboot with one click, but it is a
faster reboot than the usual.
        Often when I am in a hurry, I will hold down the shift key while
rebooting. The computer doesn't post that way, just restarts
Windows. This shortcut does the same thing.

        Thanks!!!

     Elizabeth Boston

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>