Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sue Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 08:25:06 -0400
Actually, there is a freeware product I use, IE Maximizer. It's far smaller
than using Maxthon or any other browser "skin."
http://www.jiisoft.com/iemaximizer/download.asp
I had tried the solution listed below but it never would work.

Sue Clark
Bristol, ME

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>