Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 09:13:44 -0500
Hello
Most of the time I'm answering questions, but it's time for me to ask my first question to all you listers. Lately, I've been having this strange problem with WinZip. It seems that for some strange reason it has become associated with another program (which was originally unzipped using WinZip), and everytime I try to open any self-extracting Zip file, WinZip starts to open the other program, which has already been unzipped. The strange thing about it is that only when I move the self-extracting file to a different directory or folder can I open it. The program that it keeps trying to open is a ToolBar program, which has been on the system for a long time, and if I save any self-extracting file in the same folder as the Toolbar program this is the result I get.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html