Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 10:04:31 EST
Since I go in my folders quite frequently, I know what is in there  normally.
 While ago, I went in there to see if this program had deleted  the contents
of the Prefetch folder I was using, and much to my amazement, when  I opened
the Windows folder, there were 120 of bright blue things such as this  ----
$ntuninstallkb83549$     They have  never been in there before this time.
What is it and how did it get in  there and is it something I should worry
about.

I can't think of anything I have done differently either.

Harriet Gregory

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!