Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 08:54:11 -0500
Hi Larry,

You can remove the ISP "branding", as it's called, by editing the Registry.
If you are not confident in working with the Registry it's best to leave it
as is and ignore it. Before you begin, read this Microsoft Knowledge Base
article and be sure to make a backup:

How to back up, edit, and restore the registry in Windows XP and Windows
Server 2003:

Then start Regedit and go to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Identities \
{60C1DB40-3D7D-11D3-9948-E8F007254B26} \ Software \ Outlook Express
 \ 5.0. Click the 5.0 folder to select it. Next, go to Edit \ New \ String
Value and name it "WindowTitle", sans quotes. Hit Enter on your keyboard and
then double click the New String and give it a value of what ever you want
the new title to be. I changed mine to "Sven's E-mail".

Note: The {60C1DB40-3D7D-11D3-9948-E8F007254B26} will probably
be different depending on your browser version.

Changing the Internet Explorer Title bar is much easier using a script by
Doug Knox. When you execute the script, if you want a custom name say "No"
to the first window and in the second window name it whatever you want.

Change IE Title Bar Text:
http://www.dougknox.com/cosmetic/scripts_desc/chgietitle.htm

Start Outlook Express from the shortcut on your Desktop or from Start \ All
Programs \ Outlook Express. You can not access Outlook Express from
BellSouth Web mail or the Web site.

Sven Swanson, Sr.