Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 00:16:15 -0800
Don,

Very good Don.  Your Incredimail analysis is right on. Using programs like
this is like leaving your front door wide open and inviting anyone in. I
have told some of my email friends about the dangers. Incidentally, it is a
very cute program but that's not enough to recommend it. There are some
attractive and benign free "faces" for your email other than Incredimail if
you don't mind the increased mail size and performance hit.

J. Dent

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>