Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2013 07:03:58 -0700
I too had used an older version of Calendar Creator and then upgraded to version 9. The reason for not upgrading further was that I saw no need to spend the money to do so. Version 9 does have an issue with printing in that the select printer function does not work. Otherwise, after spending some time configuring the program (which is not always evident how to do) it works just fine. You might want to see some surplus sales of older versions to try it cheaply, that is what I did ($9).

Peter Shkabara