Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Cohane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 17:36:50 -0400
At 12:49 PM 9/7/98 -0400, Joe Trimarchi wrote:
>My employer has just provided me with a new laptop with a Microsoft
>Intellimouse that has only been installed as a standard PS/2 mouse. Although
>they prefer we don't install 3rd party software they don't prohibit it. They
>just won't support it and haven't made it easy to install the intellimouse.
>i.e. I received no disks/CD.
>
>Does anyone know if I can legally obtain this software if my employer
>doesn't provide it?

You can try

<http://support.microsoft.com/download/support/mslfiles/MOUSEDRV.HTM>
<http://www.microsoft.com/products/hardware/mouse/driver/default.htm>

To quote from the second link:
"If you currently have IntelliPoint 1.1 or later installed you can
download the latest version here free of charge. The latest driver
allows you to scroll with the IntelliMouse®wheel in Windows® 98,
Windows® 95 and Windows NT® 4.0 compatible applications."

If you don't have IntelliPoint 1.1, this may not help. Email me if you
have trouble accessing either of these two sites. (You have to have
cookies enabled in your browser and go through a free registration
at <http://www.microsoft.com/>.

Regards,
Bill

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**