Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Erif Thunen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 2009 10:48:07 -0700
I have a Dell Inspiron, running VISTA, and have difficulty with the
cursor moving to different areas of the document as I type, whether in
my e-mail program or in a Word document. It jumps around all over,
sometimes deleting what I just wrote.

It has been suggested that I am accidentally touching the touchpad as I
type, so I have been careful to make sure that this is not happening.
But the problem persists. I am constantly having to cut and paste to
make a coherent document.

I got a suggestion from PC Build:

"If you go into the Control Panel/Computer Management/Device
Manager/Mice and

other devices and click on whatever your touchpad is named, go into

Properties and set the sampling rate slower that what it is now. I've got a

HP Pavilion running XP Home with a Synaptic touchpad that the sampling rate

is set to 100. I speak from experience here, since my touchpad did the
exact

same thing when I first got it."

That sounded great. Unfortunately, I don't seem to have any Advanced
Properties, nor can I find anything called a Sampling Rate, when I go to
Control Panel/Device Manager/Mice/DellTouchpad.
Any suggestions for dealing with my bouncing cursor would be very
gratefully accepted.
Thank you,

Erif Thunen.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: