Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Jack D. Rees" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 19:20:24 -0500
That used to drive me nuts also.....but if you stop and think about the question.....Do you want to KEEP this file refers to the one you already have.  If the one you have is newer then you KEEP it.  Generally you will not get this message unless the program is trying to put in an older version.

Jack D. rees
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Darlene Burgess
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2001 2:38 PM
  Subject: [PCSOFT] Answering installation question

  Ok, the duh question of the week.
  Sometimes when I am loading a program, I will get a message that says
  something like:
  You are about to load a file xyz.
  Your version xyz version 2
  old version xyz version 1
  blah, blah, blah.
  Do you want to keep this file? (which file is "this file", the new file or
  the old file???)
  I know I want to keep the newer file!
  The question is: HOW do I answer the question to KEEP the newer file.  The
  choices are usually  "Yes"  "No" and "No to ALL".
  Some help here would be truly appreciated. I'm usually pretty good at
  figuring things out, but this one does have me stumped (and everyone else
  I've asked to *grin*)
  Thanks
  Darlene Burgess

                        Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>