Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Heidrun Schröder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:04:59 +0200
Jagpal S.Tiwana wrote:
>I have I have HP Deskjet 820Cxi.
>When I try to print a page, blank paper does not go through. It makes
>noises, pulls the paper just a tiny bit, gives the rolling noise of sucking
>in the paper, then ends up with a yellow blinking light. ....

Hi Jagpal - maybe it is the same thing as what happened with my 820 Cxi.
Did you ever notice a rather loud deep sounding crack sound before the
problem started? I had it happen first time after 6 months when it was
repaired for free by HP. Then another roughly 6 months went by until it
happened again and was repaired again without me knowing what it was.
That time then it lasted almost a year and when it broke again I would have
had to pay for the repair and decided to give up since that printer was no
longer in the shops even. When I took the printer out of its place a small
white plastic roll did fall out and I decided to have a try to find out
where it came from - it was from a tiny hole below the rubber roller on
the left side.It was a hard job but together with my husband using a good
light shining into there and some tools to get the rubber roller out of the
way I managed to somehow get it pressed back into place and the printer
was working like new. Happened again after the usual roughly 6 months and
could be done again. Only last time then something else fell out and it was
broken into pieces so I had to give up and decided to buy a new printer.
best wishes Heidi Schroeder

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml