Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Roxanne Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 12:31:59 -0800
Thanks for the suggestion, Jim. Unfortunately, she has nothing of the sort
installed -- at least not any more. Before she called me out, she had worked
with a Gateway tech who had her uninstall *all* of the programs loading at
startup (she had been experiencing frequent lockups). And I went through and
made sure that all of the utility-type things that came with the computer
were turned OFF.

Although -- it makes me wonder if one of the utilities that came with the
computer -- all by McAfee, I think -- may have "turned off the arrow" prior
to uninstallation.  If so, I wonder if reinstalling them and mucking with
them can get the arrow back.

Any thoughts, anyone?

Roxanne Pierce

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: