Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:07:35 -0600
Hi Steve,

You don't mention your Operating System. In Windows XP go to Start \
Settings \ Control Panel \ Mouse. In the Mouse Properties window click on
the "Wheel" tab, make the adjustments you want and click the "OK" button. I
don't remember but I think the procedure is similar in Windows
98/Millennium. If not, try Internet Options for the settings.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Brumbaugh" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 1:57 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] how to change "slider" control?

Hi,

This is probably a really obvious question, but I can't seem to find the
answer.  In Outlook express (and other programs), when I click on the
"slider" (or whatever they're calling it) on the right to scroll down, it
moves more than one page.  Also, the little up and down arrows move the text
more than one line (actually about 6 right now).

Where do I go to adjust these back to one page and one line?

Thanks,
Steve

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml