Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 21:50:50 -0600
Bill Lambert wrote:

> When I click on a bookmark or a link, the URL loads and "Document Done"
> appears but I have just a blank window with no data or just a series of
> squares. This does no happen every time.
>
> Bill Lambert <[log in to unmask]>
>
>                          PCSOFT's List Owner's:

I used to use NS 4.79 and had the same problem with several web sites
until I upgraded. It seems that with the latest web page programming
capabilities, 4.7 is just not able to 'understand' what all of that
other stuff is (in the HTML, STML, XTML or whatever they are attempting
to call it now) and it ends up giving you a blank page. May I recommend
that you upgrade to NS 7.1 (NOT 7.0 or 6.x). You do not have to delete
4.7 and 7.1 will allow you to import your bookmarks and mail from 4.7.
Plus, if you have other POP mail addresses other than your primary, 7.1
will allow you to load them into Messenger and retrieve mail from one or
all, as you desire. And not like IE, Messenger is still integrated with
Navigator, so you can directly mail from within the browser rather than
opening up another virus prone program. I highly recommend the upgrade.
(I still have my 4.79 on my system and I sometimes use it to look at
some government sites that imbed elements into their pages, because they
still use some old, old formatting and 4.79 works better than 7.1 or IE6
with them!!!!!!!!)

For more direct answers to NC 4.7 and NS 7.1, visit the unofficial FAQ
site for Netscape users ( http://www.ufaq.org ). You can also sign up
for the moderated Netscape news forum to have individual questions
particular to NS 7.x, NC 4.7x, etc., answered.

Hope this helps.

Jean Bourvic

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml