Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
BENOIT VENTIMIGLIA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:19:36 -0400
I need help: I am starting to get the "not responding" when I open a file that was created using "Word". Quite often I get it with Internet explorer.  Now I am stuck, I cannot open my files.
Most of the time the Ctrl+Alt+Delete does not work. I have to disconnect the power off my laptop.
I have Avast 4.7, Spyware Terminator, System Protect, and Verizon Firewall turned on.
Thank you in advance for your help: Benoit.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml