Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 20:39:12 -0400
Dear Friends:
    I need some help w/ this one. I am trying to solve this without a
total re-do job.
WIN98: In Device Manager, icons such as ADD NEW HARDWARE, SYSTEM and in
PRINTER, ADD PRINTER will not open. I have been having small problems w/
Netscape crashes, but I know I can mend them w/ a re-install. Maybe I'm
lazy not to re-do the machine, but I have never seen this before happen
w/ the Control Panel. I can't get into System unless I do a FIND.
I am a bit disappointed because I've been running WIN98 for > 10 months
without a hint of a problem. I have downloaded all the latest patches
and it has been working fine, until now.
My machine: P2B/ Cel 333/ 64 MB /STB 128 8M.
    I really would appreciate the help. Thank you in advance.

Ron D'Agostino
><>·

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>