Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 12:25:33 -0500
A while back I bought 2 Canon 6000's. I was disappointed to find I could no
longer print from my DOS programs. After some studying, I made a personal
conclusion that newer printers, in general, will not print from DOS.  They
seem to require Windows, like newer (and cheaper) modems require Windows.
My knowledge on that is very sketchy so I am open to correction. Both my
Canons started giving "cartridge" errors and would no longer print, so they
both went in the rubbish. I replaced them with two older, good, second hand
HP 560C's and can now print again. The older printers also print my DOS
programs. It reinforced my belief that "Newer is not always better".   Bob
Lendrim