Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2012 09:13:36 -0700
Have you tried entering the name in the search box from the start menu? This
was pointed out to me by the author of "Windows7 Inside and Out" That has
worked for just about everything I've put in there. One of the beauties of
W7 and Vista is the search box. I've eliminated almost all of my desktop
shortcuts because of this. The only reason I have any on the desktop is to
remind me I best get after the item!
Brad Loomis

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of don penlington
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 9:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Tags in W7

W7.

I have some folders which each contain several hundred photos. My photo
folders are set to thumbnails view.

If I select a photo, a properties bar appears along the bottom of the page
which includes "Add a tag".

If I add a tag "x" to, say, 5 photos, how do I then retrieve or identify
those photos by that tag?

I've searched Godmode, but there's no reference to tags in there.

Is there any other simple way by which I can "bookmark" certain photos so
that I can access them quickly?

Don Penlington

                         support at our website:
                          http://freepctech.com