Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Darrach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 00:44:46 -0400
At 03:24 PM 10/24/00 -0400, you wrote:
> [...]

Ken, I can only walk on water in the winter. :O}  Nevertheless,  I would
have also thought that the change from "false" to "true" would effect the
change back to a single column listing. Practical Windows is silent on the
subject. The other alternative is to delete the string name,
"StartMenuScrollPrograms" and the value, "false" or "true". That will
change that branch of the Registry back to what it was before you moved to
a side-by-side menu. Just in case that does not work, be sure that you have
a current Registry backup or have exported the branch first. See HELP in
regedit if you need more details.

Please confirm your success!

Peter Darrach