Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 12:51:50 -0500
I guess it is safe to say it is "doing" something...
(grin)
Do you get a lot of mail?
Do you move a lot of mail around in NetScape
from folder to folder?
The best question is, do you "empty the trash"?
I would go to the File Menu, and "Compact Folders"
manually...  Then "Empty Trash on Local Mail"
This helps in the other programs I use...
Good luck.  Let us know if it helps.  Rick Glazier

On Sat, 20 Mar 1999 00:54:12 -0800 Ryo Imamura <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>When I exit Netscape 4.5, a Compressing Folders window appears on the
>desktop.  It takes almost a minute to complete the process.  After it
>is done, then I can disconnect from the modem.  How can I get rid of
>the CF window?  I already looked into Edit - Preferences - Disk Space
>and the Automatically Compacting Folders item is unchecked.
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]