Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Westly Montroos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 13:23:53 -0700
Hi,

I have a Microsoft Windows Me OS, with Microsoft
Office 2000 Premiun full installed. I had  Microsoft
Project 98 already installed.
Before I wanted to install Project 2000, I removed
Project 98. I restarted the computer, and I installed
Project 2000. After I installed Project 2000, reboot
the machine, and opened Project 2000, everytime when I
opened/open Microsoft Word 2000, it stayed open for a
few seconds, like 10 seconds, then it closed by
itself. This happened also with Access 2000, it did
not happen with Microsoft Publisher 2000.
I have installed the missing features of Microsoft
Office 2000, reboot the machine (IBM NetVista, 800 MHz
Cel. 128 mb ram), and I got the same result, Word just
closed by itself, and Project 2000 worked fine.
Then I used the feature of Office to repair Office
2000. The machine reboot, Word opened perfect, I could
type some words in Word, Word stayed open, but when I
closed Word, and opened Project 2000, I got this first
message:
1. A device attached to the system is not working.

The only option was to click "OK" here. And then I got
the second messge:

2. WINPROJ.EXE. is linked to missing export
MS09.DLL:927 .

What could be the problem?

Westly Montroos.

                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>