Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 15:04:08 -0400
At 09:59 AM 4/6/99 , Dal and Gina Hunkins wrote:
>I have two customers currently who have purchased scanners that
>use the iPhotoPlus (I think version 4.0) software as the main scanning
>software (no independent scanner program).  Both customers are running
>Windows 98 machines with no significant problems.
>
>The iPhotoPlus software uses Windows Exchange as its main fax component.  I
>have not been able to find Windows Exchange in the Windows 98 operating
>system.  So, my question is three-fold.  First, does anyone know how to
>overcome this Win98 deficit. . .does Windows Exchange ship with Win 98 and,
>if so, how do I find it.  Second, does anyone know how to program iPhotoPlus
>to use another fax driver . . . I can't find a config file anywhere.

I can't help with Win98 and installing FAX program (I installed Windows FAX
in Win95 with Add/Remove Program in Control Panel), but for second
question:  I have used IPhotoPlus in it's several versions and have found
that you have to have a FAX program installed before installing the iPhoto
program for it to recognize it and use it.  It "automatically" will see
installed FAX programs.  You can re-install iPhotoPlus to the same
directory after installing the FAX program to get it to recognize the
program also.
BTW, you have to have your scanner(s) installed before installing
iPhotoPlus also in order to get it to recognize the scanner(s).

>And,
>last, does anyone know of a scan to fax software that can be purchased or
>downloaded that will allow for multiple pages to be scanned and then faxed
off.

I currently don't have a multi-sheet feeder on my current scanners but if I
remember correctly, iPhotoPlus will use your scanner's settings to scan
multiple sheets and then FAX them all in one action. When you click to
start the scan for the FAX, it kicks off the scanner interface program
which has the choice of multiple sheets.

HTH
Doug Simmons

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com