Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Orf Bartrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 14:08:43 +1100
Have you done a search for bookmark.htm? Mine is in folder:
C\Program Files\Netscape\Netscape 7\Users\(your name). If your path
is different, try a general search of your "C" drive.
If no luck, have a look in your trash bin for a deleted
bookmark.htm. Usually when you change a bookmark it creates a new
bookmark.htm file and send the old one to the trash bin.

Orf Bartrop

--
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>