Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2009 10:27:50 -0800
There are just so many reasons for your issue and without more
information, it is almost impossible for anyone to provide worthwhile
suggestions.

What OS are you using? What make and model of computer? What are you
primarily doing when the problem occurs? Does the "freezing" happen each
time you are doing the activity or is it sporadic? What actually happens
when the computer "freezes"? ( Freeze can have different meanings to
different users.) Any hardware and/or software changes since the last
time the computer was operating properly? Have you done recent anti
virus and anti adware scans? Have you tried a system restore if your OS
supports it? Any other information that you think might help lead to a
solution?

Tom

Fluce wrote:
> In the past I have the problem of a computer just freezing which in the process of doing something - no warning.
>
> Now a friend has the same problem and has given up using it.  What are the possible solutions?
>
> Thanks.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>