Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ann Fennell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 14:04:41 -0500
HP Pavillion, 512 Ram, WinXP SP1 w/updates - background runs ZoneAlarm - TreePadSafe - AI Roboform - SpyWareBlaster autoupdate - Yankee ClipperIII -  SmartPopUpKiller - SpyBotS&D)

The FOCUS no longer always shifts to dialog boxes or to indirectly activated windows(the bar for it blinks in the taskbar instead).  I tried to fix this with TweakIU (turning "steal focus" off, then on (twice), & booting between each change). It appeared to make the change (greyed out the radio button choices for "blinking"), but it did not fix the problem.  Is there a place in the registry where I can fix this?  (I have gotten rid of TweakIU - it seemed to have problems and rearranged my desktop everytime I tried to use it).  I hope there is a solution that does not require me to put it back on my PC.

Related problem - when I search for TweakIU in the registry, I found that there were still references to TweakIU, including references to folders that no longer exist.  I found similar references to other items that I had uninstalled.  Registry Mechanic has not cleaned these items out (nor has SpyBot nor AdAware).  Is it safe to delete a registry entry to an application that I have uninstalled (and I'm SURE that that is what the entry is)?

Thank you for your help - it is awfully nice of you folks to take the time to aid people like me who don't know where to turn.

Ann Fennell                [log in to unmask]
153 Ewbank Gardens Drive
Hendersonville, NC
828-696-4777