Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Sansoucie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 01:07:10 -0800
Hello Sue,

Boy that is a tough one.
I have to ask you a question.

When you re booted, did you actually turn the machine off?
If not then I would try that first.
If it doesn't work then do this.

Re boot and Hit the F8 key to enter the Windows menu system,
this is before Windows loads.
Select safe mode from the menu.
Let the computer boot into safe mode.
When it is done completely loading, click on the start button,
then select restart and let your computer boot normally.
This should actually fix it although I cannot promise because
each machine is different,
but it has worked on some machines that I have done this to.

You know Sue, This is one of Microsofts biggest downfalls in my
humble opinion.
They do not have a safe and reliable way to restore your
operating system back to normal. never have.
So what are you to do?
Well I highly recommend that you get yourself ERS9x.
In your case, The moment you found out that you had no systray,
you could just
restart your computer into REAL DOS and type a simple command
and have windows
restored in just a few minutes. No fuss No muss.
Simple program that does one thing really well. Protect your
Windows operating system.
That's what it does. It provides you with insurance against this
type of problem and many others.
If you would like more information check it out at this page.
http://www.maxsales.com/ers.html
This is one product that you can stick with.

I hope this has helped you and I wish you luck.
Cheers,
Joe Sansoucie

You wrote:

Hi,  I don't know what I did but now when I ctrl-atl-del all
that is there
is explorer.  The systray reference is gone.  Does anyone know
how I can get
it back? I have rebooted, also went to windows sytem and opened
it there but
when I rebooted it was gone again. I think I must of deleted it
from the
registry but I don't know the line of code  to put back in. My
computer is a
Micron 400, win98SE, 64mb.

Thank you,  Sue Fessenden

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: