Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 1998 11:19:36 -0500
I haven't been able to get a response from the appropriate Eudora or
Microsoft NGPs so i thought I'd give PCSoft a try as I'm sure many
readers use Eudora Pro.  After installing beta 2 of IE5, at first I was
able to view HTML newslist messages using the option of "use microsoft's
viewer". Somewhere along the line, maybe after doing an
update or change, I only see the raw, HTML tags and code unless I
deselect this option in Eudora and let Eudora's viewer take over. Only
problem is Eudora's viewer only shows partial, limited graphics.
Qualcom says they will not fix it until iE5 is finally released. Has
anyone else had this problem and if so, is there a temporary workaround.
It worked at first, so I must have changed something like
I said. Thanks.
   Rob Chew

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: