Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Farrington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:37:17 -1000
For ease of printing, I think the key here is the printer. My wife and I
use a digital photo copier that can print on both sides of a piece of
paper before the copier puts the paper out. for us to pick up. A common
term for this feature is Duplexing. The computer is connected to the
photo copier. We use the copier and Publisher to make books and the like.

If I had to print a book using Word or Publisher with a single sided
printing printer I would have to do some layout work to make sure it
printer right. I think Publisher is the best choice of the two because
like Peter said it will layout the pages for you but I think you will
have to figure out the order to print page by page.

Jagpal S.Tiwana wrote:

> I hv MS Publisher 98 on my machine. I want to produce a 16 page
> document in
> book form, ie, small book size pages, printing on both sides.
> How can I do so in Publisher 98.
> Is there any tricks of the trade in MS Word, or any other program
> Please advise
>

> Jagpal S Tiwana

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com