Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 12:35:53 -0600
I run NAV 2004 professional. As I recall, there were some very important
"Read Me" notes upon installation regarding it's use on W98 systems. You may
wish to review them before continuing your installation.

Just my thoughts....

Dean Kiley
----- Original Message -----
From: "Barb" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [PCSOFT] NAV 2004 Problem

I tried to install Norton AV 2004 on my brother's computer this week and am
having nothing but trouble with the computer since installing it.  He was
previously running Norton AV 2003 with no trouble.  The program required
that he install IE 5.5 or higher so I installed 6.0 and did all the updates.
He is running Windows 98.  He also uses Netscape and AOL as his browsers.
He never used IE.  After installing the program his dial up windows keeps
popping up and it won't go away.  This happens even after Norton is
completely updated.  It also changes his default internet connection to AOL.
He connects to AOL thru another provider and even after you change it back
to his regular provider and make it the default it will still change it.  It
also disables auto protect at times.  I guess what I am trying to ask is has
anyone out there had a problem installing NAV 2004?  Thanks.

Barb Klugo

                       http://freepctech.com/rode