Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Kapelas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:52:43 -0500
Ok I recd this and deleted it with no damage. Only because I am careful. But
when exactly is the Anti Virus software supposed to warn you.   I have the
latest Norton v7 and I thought it checks attachments.Not a peep came from it.
(Why do I continually feel we are not being well served by these AV programs?)

Anyone else?

On Mon, 11 Dec 2000 14:26:52 -0500, Christy wrote:

>The persons sending you this email are infected with an internet
>worm that resends itself to others blah blah blah using faked
>email headers (always the same from address [log in to unmask]),
>the real sender doesn't know/realize they are infected....  you
>know the routine.  The best thing you can do is set a filter to
>auto delete these items.
>
>Some reference urls for you
>
>I-worm.hybris
>http://vil.nai.com/vil/virusChar.asp?virus_k=98873
>http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.hybris.gen.html
>http://www.norman.com/virus_info/w32_hybris.shtml
>
>Trend micro (makers of Pccillin) list 17 different variants
>see http://www.antivirus.com/vinfo/ and do a search on   hybris
>
>Hopefully that helps you to understand this virus/worm
>
>Christy Duncan

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html