Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Russ Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2009 18:04:55 -0500
Our church secretary uses Outlook Express for email and MS Publisher for our newsletter.  When she sends the newsletter out, she sends herself a copy to be sure of what's been sent. She is unable to open the attached Publisher file on the email when she does that. She can open the original Publisher file saved on her computer, but not the one in her sent mail folder or as attached to the email she sent herself.  We get the message that there is no program associated for that extension.  But of course there is.  I did notice that the email has the file size appended to the file name on the email sent. Any idea of how to remedy this problem? I found that I could save the attached file, rename it, then I could open it. Doesn't seem to be a problem with Word files sent via OE>

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml