Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Drew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 17:05:23 -0700
Try looking at Simtel's collection of computer BBS software.  It's been
about 5 years since I ran a BBS, but back then Front Door was the most
popular netmail program.  You can get it at
http://www.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/msdos/bbs/frntd211.zip.  If you look at
http://www.simtel.net/simtel.net/msdos/bbs.html, you'll find a ton of BBS
software, much of which works with Fidonet.  Remote Access was a very
popular system back then, especially for messaging with Fidonet echomail.
You should be able to find it at Simtel.

Many of the programs are free...some are not.  Usually you have to download
them and check to find out.  The last I'd heard, Front Door had a free
version and a commercial version.

Drew Dunn