Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paula M. Ford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 20:14:54 -0500
The RegClean file on ZDNet is dated from 2-19-98.  ZDNet says that it is
build 7364.1.  I don't see any build information on RegClean that I have.
Does anyone know if this is the latest version?  Is Microsoft officially
distributing RegClean again?

Here's the URL for the file on ZDNet:

http://www6.zdnet.com/cgi-bin/texis/swlib/hotfiles/info.html?fcode=000E3I

Paula Ford