Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Elizabeth Boston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 07:56:56 -0400
I am wondering if anyone knows of a tool that I could use to scan customer's
computers for viruses without actually installing the program. It would need
to be able to integrate updates on a regular basis.

While InoculateIT was free, I would just ask my customer's permission to
remove their antivirus if they had one, (most of the computers that sit on
my workbench either don't have an antivirus program, or the customer has
never done anything to update the one that came installed on their computer)
and install InoculateIT for them.

Now, I just want to be able to tell my customer's that I scanned their
system for viruses.

Elizabeth Boston
The Computer Lady
http://computerladyshop.com