Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
a fennell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 18:41:51 -0400
Hi Dorothy,

If you add the Highlight Button to your formatting tool bar, then you can do what you need to do pretty easily.   Choose a color for the highlight button (little arrow beside the button) (it defaults to yellow).

Change only the items that need to be changed, and then click the little arrow beside the highlight button and select "none"  for the highlighting color.

Select the entire document with Ctrl+A and click the highlight button.  Voila - highlighting gone!

Select a color for the highlight button (or next time you highlight it will be in "no color")

There may be an easier way, but I just thought of this and tried it and it worked!

Good luck with your book,   -Anna Fennell
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dorothy
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Hi John        I tried your suggestion but it did not work the way I needed. I found that once the replace all was activated and I started checking the sentences I could not take one sentence and reverse the procedure if I found the wording to be correct. I had to delete the replaced word completely and retype it in, which makes the job on checking a novel of approximately 200,000 words a longer process than it's worth.
  Dorothy Jones
Actually, Dorothy, once you set the highlight color to "none" then you can just use Ctl+A to select the entire document and then click the highlight button - voila!  Then you have to remember to set it  back to a color before you start highlighting again.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com