Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gregg Pfaff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2013 17:20:45 -0500
Me too, I worry someone will hack it to use my connection to illegally
download copy-righted material and the music or movie industry comes to
me for money. So for now I change my passphrase often and turn my wifi
router off at night and while i'm at work. Can't hack it if the surge
protector power switch is turned off and i'll notice the slower
connection if they hack it while i'm using it. If we make them not
convenient for them they'll go hack someone else.

On 5/21/2013 3:47 PM, Robert wrote:
> No state secrets, no child porn, just a sneaking feeling that somebody is
> using my download allowance by logging in to my wifi network.
> Bob

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com