Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:22:47 -0500
The virus probably made changes to your registry to keep you from running
AV software and removing the program from memory (denying access to
msconfig, regedit, etc).  To really remove any virus you need to use one of
the virus removal tools on the web.  I assume that you know which virus you
removed so you should do a search with this virus name and download the
removal tool from any of several sites that provide them for free.  Note
that you may have to use another computer to download since some of these
viruses also block your access to AV websites.

Doug

At 11/13/2003 07:01 AM, Paul Traynor wrote:

>Recently after clearing off a virus from a computer  I have had a most
>difficult time trying to get things back to normal. The virus damaged
>the AVG anti-virus program and since that time even though I managed to
>clean off the PC I can't reinstall a fresh copy of AVG. I have tried
>going into places like the win98 registry and am told in a message that
>I have caused a "memory violation" and am denied access, likewise if I
>try and use things like windows "sfc, msconfig or any of the other
>utilities" I get  an access denied error. What might be happening here
>and  can anyone come up with a suggestion to overcome it.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml