Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Orf Bartrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 14:13:40 +1100
Automate the process by using command line switches that will determine
the source and destination drives. You will probably find the
autoexec.bat file on the floppy is a hidden file. Just open Notepad and
then in Notepad's open Window select the floppy and type autoexec.bat as
the file to open. The switches are well documented.

The result will be a floppy that always ghosts your "C" drive (or
whatever) to whatever destination you chose. If you are backing up more
than one drive, create another floppy with switches set for that drive.

Orf Bartrop

Robert Lendrim wrote:

> I use Ghost 2002 to back up 3 computers, W98 and WXP. I boot the computer
> from a Ghost DOS disk, select the "source" drive and then the
> "destination"
> drive. I worry that I will get them confused and thus destroy the primary
> disk. I always use a backup drive  slightly smaller than the primary, to
> prevent confusion. That is the only way I know how to differentiate. My
> primary drive is always listed at the top, but I don't know why and thus
> can't rely on that. I have a friend who did it backwards and overwrote
> his
> primary drive. Does anybody have a better trick for labelling, or
> otherwise
> positively differentiating, the source and destination drives when using
> Ghost?  Thanks, Bob Lendrim

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com