Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 08:54:19 -0500
I've just gotten my new T40 ThinkPad with XP (previously had a T22 ThinkPad
with W2k) and am getting adjusted to the new machine.

I'm not sure if it is a function of the ThinkPad or XP, but one of my
favorite shortcut key combinations in Word and other applications now has
changed.  The subject combination (Right Ctrl + Left Arrow key) activates
the volume controls, muting the volume.  It is the same in all
applications.  I used the combination on my previous machine to move one
word left.  I found nothing in the XP help about the combination and saw
nothing either in the ThinkPad configuration help.  The Left Ctrl + Left
arrow key does move one word left as it should and both the left and right
Ctrl + Right Arrow key moves one word to the right.

Does anyone know which changed the key combination shortcut action, TP or
XP?  And more importantly can it be changed back to what I'm accustomed to?

Thanks,

Doug

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml