Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2007 19:25:44 EDT
Greetings all,

 I just installed Kerio firewall and am purplexed as to what should or
shouldn't be allowed connection. I use AOL and assumed anything with AOL in the
name would be needed for my conection(???) so allowed them all as well as
anything relating to AVG and Avast. I denied access to such things as Real  Player
and Internet Explorer (since I only use Opera as a browser). I also get
messages that an address (of the numerical type) is trying to send packets  to
Kerio on my machine. (OK?)

 While attempting to write this I have been interrupted by several
connection attempts such as;

222.161.2.9 port44429 wants to connect to port 1026 owned by "SYSTEM" on
your computer

And;

ISMMODULE2.EXE from my computer to 76.9.9.190 port 80

If I don't understand it, I don't allow it. But since I fail to understand
most of what's displayed, I fear to create a rule against some benign, needed
connection so end up denying over and over!

 I guess I'm asking if there is an 'easy' way to learn what these  different
request are really associated with so I can determine what to  allow.

 Many Thanks,
-Phillip Williams-

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml