Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lonranger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 04:52:01 -0700
Hello all:

A while ago someone posted information about some preference enteries into
the prefs.js file of netscape to allow external programs to be spawned when
mail to: or other mailer commands are used.

I have since lost all my settings due to several hard drive formats and not
backing everything up properly.  I was wondering if someone could post the
lines to add again so that I can get my system back up and running.

I am currently using:
Netscape 4.5
Eudora Pro 4.1

Any and all help is appreciated.